Basque Tapas Kit
Basque Tapas Kit for 2 People
Enjoy the amazing taste of Campo Blanco at home. All food is ready to be heated in a pre-heated oven, pop it in for 20 minutes and enjoy. Full instructions in the box.
This week, 26th & 27th Feb, we’re taking a trip to the Basque Country. San Sebastian and Bilbao are the home of Pintxos (Pinchos). In this region of Spain, you would traditionally enjoy a bite-sized portion of food (usually served on bread) with a glass of Wine, Beer or Sidra. We have used some traditional influences from Asturias, La Rioja and the Basque Country as well as modernising some dishes to create a collection of stand out food items
Our Basque Tapas Kits include;
- Pinchos Selection A tasty bar snack usually served on bread or crackers served Cold or Warm. Enjoy this whilst your Tapas is in the oven
- Patatas Bravas Fried New Potatoes topped with our spicy home-made Tomato Sauce
- Spanish Omelette A Spanish Classic. Thick Omelette made with Potato, Onion and Pepper
- Carne Cabrales Slow-cooked chunks of tender Beef served with our favourite Blue Cheese Sauce (served on the side) made with Picos Blue Cheese and Truffle
- Fabada Asturiana Most commonly found in Asturias. White Beans, slow-cooked with Spicy Chorizo and Pulled Pork
- Pescado a la Vizcaina Freshly Caught Cod Fillet baked in a Chistorra & Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Ttoro Steamed Seafood drizzled in a Hot Paprika Sauce. This was traditionally made with leftover seafood but has become a popular dish throughout the Basque region
- Dessert for 2 people
You can collect your Basque Tapas Kit on Friday 26th or Saturday 27th Jan (3pm – 6pm) or have it delivered on Friday or Saturday (before 6pm) (+£3). Please make your delivery selection at Checkout.
Kindly note that we are unable to swap, remove or replace items in our Tapas Kits
Out of stock